Thursday, February 23, 2012

JK Rowling to write for adults

My twitter feed today was all mentions of the recent JK Rowling related press release: she's coming out with a book for "grown ups" with Little Brown. Everybody wants to talk about whether she'll be able to have success writing for a new target market ... but what I really want to know is what the hell the book is about, and no one is talking about that!

The pundits and the reporters and the trend watchers can speculate all they want about potential and market and viability. I'm not a trend watcher; I'm a reader. I want to know if I think I'd like to read the book. 


They're not even saying if it's fantasy or realism or something else, for crying out loud!

Let me know in the comments if someone finds actual information about the novel not just the news of the novel. Thanks!

Highly Recommended