Thursday, February 03, 2011

If I had a band ...

If I had a band, we probably wouldn't be named the Crown Prosecutors. But following these guidelines, that's my band:
1 - Go to wikipedia and hit random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days...(tharr be more)”. Third pictu...re no matter what ...it is, will be your album cover.
4 - Use picnik.com to put it all together.
Introducing Crown Prosecutor's debut album Bits of a Star Gone Wrong



I've seen these instructions online before, but this is the first time I've put together the album cover.  It's just a bit of fun on the internet which appeals to my Photoshop skills.  Okay, the above picture doesn't take much in the way of photoshop skills, but it at least was a reason to open up the program and play.

Highly Recommended