Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Harshing

I was feeling so chill. I was really buying into this whole Artist's Way thing. I started a new story with no idea of where it was going to go or how long it was going to be. I'd start writing each night with only the vaguest notion of what was going to happen next -- and really that's all you need -- and I was quite happy to sit and type with the notion that if I provided the words in quantity the rest would take care of itself.

I had "opened myself to the possibilities."

And right when I was getting mellow people wanna start harshing on my buzz.

Economic situation in Michigan = poor
therefore
economy + bureaucratic administration + writing program = OH SHIT


Now I'm concerned. Perhaps unduly so. Perhaps with reason. I really can't say any more.

Highly Recommended