Sunday, April 19, 2009

Last to Know

I finally figured out how to work back links. Although I didn't know I even had back links to this blog until doing a vanity search on my own name.

Which brings me to the fact that I soooo feel like the last to know that there was a WMU press release on my fairy tale reading last month.

I found out that I was listed here for having blogged about the AWP conference. And apparently people had left comments on that post (which they got to via the links) that I didn't see until today.

Good news: I have changed my settings so that I now get emails when people comment on the posts. That way I can respond when people ask me specific questions (like happened on the AWP post).

Other than that I'm supposedly writing a 15 page term paper (due tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.) and I'm anxiously awaiting my latest copy of Poets&Writers ... hey, I haven't checked my mail since Wednesday, maybe it's already there!

Highly Recommended