Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tag You're It

(from Tanya)

What were you doing five years ago?

1. Dating a nice guy even though I knew at this point that it wasn't going anywhere
2. Moving into the sorority for the first time
3. Hating my job (IT)
4. Wondering about transferring back home to the UofM
5. Thinking I was, in general, the shit

What are five things on your list for today?
1. Get Christmas cards in the mail (seriously)
2. Do that pesky teaching/text book survey
3. Print out copies of short stories/novel before my printing money expires for the semester
4. Get more kitty litter
5. Read The List.

What are five snacks that I enjoy?
1. Hummus (always)
2. Pizza rolls
3. Does tea count as a snack if you have it five times a day?
4. Chocolate, in any form
5. Popcorn

What are five things that you'd do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off my debt
2. Live someplace nicer
3. Buy my parents houses
4. Donate to my alma mater, because there should be a building in my name, j/k
5. Travel

What are five jobs that you've had?
1. Writing Instructor
2. Substitute High School Secretary/book depository gate tender
3. Coffee Shop Barista
4. Sales Associate @ Express
5. IT Associate at Alumni Relations

Who are five people that you want to tag?
1. Aquarius
2. Jud
3. El Johno
4. Paralith
5. Finicky (as Margosita already got tagged, it seems only fair)

Highly Recommended