Saturday, July 05, 2008

Stolen, Stolen, Stolen

Stolen, Stolen ...

Loneliness: the state of imagining there is no one out there with whom you can connect

Traffic: Conceptually impossible. In theory, anything that wants to move should be in movement so why are those things, which are willfully acting upon a desire, not moving?

Chaos: An almost grown German Shepard that lives with my relations and does not respond to to sit or stay but phrases like what do you do?

Burp: That thing which I do not do. Seriously. I make a noise and people think it's a sneeze. I am happy to let them assume as much.

500: Miles. And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the man that walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door ...

Movie: magic

Coma: tose

Bark: health food

Stare: if this is a contest I lose instantly. I've never cared for that game.

Angelina: proof that I'm not the only woman condemmed to have twins should I wind up preggers -- How does 21 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets in three generations sound to you Angelina? Sounds like I'm screwed frankly.

Highly Recommended