Tuesday, December 28, 2010

52 Book Year

Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)I only made one resolution for 2010 and that was to read (and finish) at least 52 books during the year. A book a week seemed doable, even if in 2009 I only read 50.

This year I've been keeping track, and actually, I hit my goal over a month ago when I finished reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins!

When Rose WakesAbout a week ago, I finished When Rose Wakes by Christopher Golden, bringing me up to 58 books finished in 2010.  This doesn't include many of the short story collections or anthologies that I read as I didn't read everything inside the collection/anthology.

There's still time to add to that number I suppose--but I'll probably end up reading more short stories and not novels in the final days of 2010.

Over the next couple of days I'll post an annotated (and abridged) version of my 2010 reading list.

Highly Recommended