Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Behold!

5,184 / 50,000

Behold the fingerless glove!

I've looked high and low for these and now, finally, they are mine!

Okay, that's not entirely true.  I decided I wanted some so that I could type without freezing my digits off this winter and my first thought was to take the tips off the tops of a pair of cheapy-cheapy black knit gloves that I have.  So I did that, but because the ends weren't finished, they shed little black fluff all over the place (and into the keyboard) and it was distracting and uncomfortable.  So then someone told me they had fingerless gloves on Etsy.  And they do.  But they're expensive.  Then, this weekend, I came across these at Target for about 40% of what they cost on Etsy--sold!

Now I type in style and warmth.

Highly Recommended