Friday, June 04, 2010

The Grab-bag is empty

Whoops!  I'm finished running around like a chicken with her head cut off -- which is something that I've never seen but I have a morbid curiosity makes me think that I would like to see that once in my life -- but I'm still trying to get things in order, so the grab-bag for this Friday is, sadly, empty.

So I'd like to give you the opportunity to fill the grab-bag with random stuff of your liking.  What odd, interesting, weird or wondrous links do you have to share?

(possible bonus points if anyone finds a video of a chicken running sans head)

1 comment:

wrtsmith said...

Listen to
this while you watch this and be prepared to never want to eat chicken again. You can also see Dean Cain talk about the headless chicken that lived for four years!

Eileen Wiedbrauk - New Blog Posts

What I'm Reading Now

Highly Recommended

Tweet Coffee