Friday, June 19, 2009

Going to Kenyon.

I'm going to Kenyon tomorrow.

Tomorrow. It's beyond odd. I haven't hyped up this trip the way I have the two previous occasions when I attended the workshop because there's been no break in which to hype things up during. There's the car breaking down (fingers crossed that it will get out of the shop today and I can drive it to Ohio) and there's class. I am STILL working on my linguistics project. Give me a flexible deadline and I will stretch it as far as possible.

Anyway. Going to Kenyon is surreal. I've been doing laundry for it all week. Well, more like I've just been doing laundry.

I made a list of things to pack.

You'd think that I'd be a bit more crazy considering I'm about to leave for eight days. But I'm not. Perhaps it's that I'm fairly relaxed about where I'm going and what I'll be doing there and how things will be when I arrive. But really I should be more concerned. Or anxious. Or perhaps I should just be packing.

Highly Recommended