Monday, August 04, 2008

Getting Back in the Groove

Great news! This blog broke 1000 hits in a month! Yay for the month of July! And here I was all excited that June had broken 800 hits just to find this new information out today. I can't tell how many of those are unique hits because of how my counter is set up but who cares about that at a time like this.

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time running around doing errands, visiting family, and other things necessary to life that aren't writing. But now ... I miss my stories.

This means one thing: I need to get back on the pony.

And I need to get back to regularly blogging -- I apologize for last week's flimsiness.

Coming up this week: a report from the Relief Sale Quilt Auction and a discussion of "show, don't tell" and what that really means.

Highly Recommended